To follow-up on our previous post - we had to show you.
Share this post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Author: Beverly Hills Posture Staff
Beverly Hills Posture is a one-stop wellness center with team of treatment professionals who work together to diagnose, treat and enhance a patient's physical, medical and emotional health. Walker Ozar believes that it is necessary to treat the body as a whole, and thoroughly evaluate the nature and possible origin of a patient's symptoms. Ozar’s goal, along with every member of the Beverly Hills Posture staff, is to help patients to reduce their pain, build muscle strength, and learn important maintenance exercises to support a continued state of well-being. Through a combination of chiropractic care, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy, pre- and post-natal classes, personal training, yoga, Pilates and or GYROTONIC,® Dr. Ozar, along with his team of experts, designs individual health and wellness programs customized to each client’s specific needs. The end-goal or desired result, however, is to support each and every person (who walks into Beverly Hills Posture) to achieve a healthier, more fulfilling life as well as greater longevity.